Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Ringo and Angel

We love Happy Endings!! This from one of our recent adopters:
Hello there!
My daughter and I adopted a cockatiel with no name (now Angel), and Harry the Dove (now Ringo) last Thursday. They are doing very well. Angel steps up right out of her cage with no problem, and her absolute favorite place to be is my right shoulder.  She will preen herself, and fall right asleep there. She is just awesome. Ringo is becoming more comfortable, as he started cooing again yesterday. We are still working on him coming out of his cage, but once he is out he will sit as long as we are sitting still. Once we move, he gets nervous. So we will just continue working with him. He is such a sweetheart.
I did get Angel her own toys instead of using the ones from Ringo's cage, and both seem happy with it. I will be upgrading Angel to a new (bigger) cage within a month or so.

No comments: